- Served as a trustee for the Surrey Public Library Board.
- An ‘out of the box’ thinker, visionary and creative professional with a proven track record in real estate marketing, sales, project and land management, research, contract negotiations, decision making and budgeting.
- Provided major fundraiser for the Surrey Memorial Hospital’s emergency wing expansion.
- Funded 325 students participating in inner-city summer camps, providing all children with a nutritious snack on each day of camp.
- Past member of the Employers’ Advisory Committee at S.U.C.C.E.S.S, an agency aimed at promoting the well being of all Canadians.
- Owned and operated many successful real estate ventures.
- 15 years in business management roles with a reputation for bottom line results, innovation, enthusiasm and a ‘hands on’ approach to land development.
- Highly organized individual with an analytical and quantifiable approach to business.
- Diverse, open minded, and dedicated to continuous learning of business practices.
- A strong advocate of community involvement and service.
- Licensed real estate agent& developer since 1997.
- 1992 - Graduated from Law school at G.N.U, India.
- A strong dedication to the growth of Surrey commercial and residential land development
JAGMOHAN SINGH COMMERCIAL REALTOR DECEMBER 2005-PRESENT
Trained as a lawyer in Jalandhar, India, Jagmohan was forced to shift careers upon immigrating to Surrey in 1994. After six months of working as a general labourer, he eventually found his niche in real estate, where he soon established himself as one of the top agents in the Lower Mainland. This experience taught Jagmohan to become a tireless advocate for the Surrey community, dedicating much of his time and efforts to community projects and service.
Jagmohan Singh is a reputed commercial and residential real estate development and sales agent in the Surrey, BC region. For over 12 years, Jagmohan Singh has been the driving force around leading numerous commercial real estate projects; he has exemplified a steadfast commitment to service, creativity and hard work. As a member of the Greater Vancouver Real Estate Board, Jagmohan has consistently been amongst the top commercial and residential sales agents in Surrey, BC area.
- Extensive knowledge in cash flow analysis, budget planning, land properties, investment property planning, and commercial development proposals for and public bids.
- Experience in managing contractors and pre-selected vendors for private contracts and commercial developments. Ability to produce cost-effective reports, updates, and coordination of project tasks including budgeting, planning, and organizing project approvals.
- Trained and experienced in creating marketing initiatives for developing commercial properties for investors. Ability to provide financial conferences, sales proposals, and coordinate approvals of commercial property sales.
- Grounded in the principals of real estate with a thorough understanding of risk / reward ratios. Committed to delivering high value, profitable projects that meet goals and contribute lasting quality-of-life and environmental impact, creating healthier markets, productive business conditions, and solid community growth and relations.
- An overall mandate to implement project strategies that address short term issues while pursuing long term objectives.
Areas of expertise include:
|Site Selection & Pre Development||Strategic Planning||Marketing||Budgeting|
|Private Partnerships||Intergraded Project Development||Market Acquisition Strategies||Concept Strategies|
|Economic Development||Acquisition Due Diligence||Private Financing||Real Estate investment|
|Best Use Analysis||Financial Performance||Real Estate Sales||Client Services & Networking|
GOVERNMENT, VOLUNTEER AND PUBLIC SERVICE WORK 2000 - PRESENT
2009 BC Liberal Provincial MLA candidate for Surrey/Fleetwood
May 12th, 2009 BC Provincial election for MLA. Campaigned as a BC Liberal candidate for the Surrey/Fleetwood riding as a true act of giving back to the Surrey Community where Jagmohan raised his family and built his successful real estate business.
Trustee for the Surrey Public Library Board
Surrey Public Library has a legal responsibility for the delivery of public library services in Surrey. The position of Trustee is a voluntary commitment of service to the community.
• Attend and participate in the strategic planning process.
• Adopt written policies to govern the operations, services and programs of the Library.
• Advocate for the Library in the community and represent the community to the Library.
• Advocate for the needs of the Library with City Council and the provincial government.
• Develop an annual budget and present it to public officials and to the general public.
• Provide suitable premises and equipment.
Financial Donation and Fundraiser for Children
Funded 325 students participating in inner-city summer camps, providing all children with a nutritious snack on each day of camp.
Surrey Memorial Hospital Fundraiser
Provided major fundraiser gala event for the Surrey Memorial Hospital’s emergency wing expansion.
Past member of the Employers’ Advisory Committee at S.U.C.C.E.S.S
S.U.C.C.E.S.S. is a multi-service agency in British Columbia, Canada. Established in 1973 and incorporated in 1974, our mandate is to promote the well being of all Canadians and immigrants.
Law degree – G.N. University - India, 1992
BC Real Estate License, 1997